Science Camp IV 2016
Hello everybody! Now i want to tell my experience about event i joined in this school, who called "Science Camp IV" this event made by TRILOGI SMAN 3 Bandung. This event not like another camp. Even my body is not in healthy situation. But its not make me feeling more sick. But, i feel very happy because i can join this event.
In this event I'm is in chemistry division. I not have a talent in chemistry but i feel happy and i not disappointed for get this division. Because i think i can learn new things because chemistry not available in JHS.
Science Camp held in Bougenville Camp
Park. Located at Puntang Mountain. This is a very cold place. But the place is designed modern camp place so i not scare for the wild animal or hardly way to walk.
In this event i learned about research, my group got the research topic about "strawberry for detect boraks in food". I learn so usefully things that can help many people.
![]() |
| MY SC DOCUMENTATION |
The best part is after Science Camp i confirmed that im is members of TRILOGI big family. Im never mind will accept to this extracurricular because i think to join Trilogi need paper test who's hard. I can't describe me feeling because i nevermind this. I will always remember Science Camp.


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar